• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Discussion: Why open free host?

Harry Plotter

Why open free host if you not sure to support them? So many host open in these days and many are always down or closed.. I dont understand: Why people open Free Hosting Service if he doesn't sure to support them???

:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

Some people thinks they will be rich by starting a free web host. I started my free web host because of the VPS(s) I have left over which I used for my paid hosting and the money came in to support them.

I open a free host coz i have plenty of space/bandwidth so i just share those space/bandwidth out & in return maybe i get some frame on my domain name ^_^ I dun have any downtime till date.... But i only select those who update regular on their site.

Why people open Free Hosting Service if he doesn't sure to support them???

For them they can sponsor your website but to do support is different thing. Normally for support you must have a good knowledge about hosting or server, time and money.

All this thing not easy to be done....:beer:

Back