• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do u watch cartoons?

Fahad_1

hello,

is it necessary that you have to be a kid(3-10yrs) in order to enjoy cartoon shows? :confused4

I like it! :) :angel:

Tom and Jerry is cool, I guess, but i don't watch too much TV at all - cartoons or not! :p

Cartoons are good.

Kids ones are good, 'specially spongebob, but generally now I prefer more adult cartoons (family guy, american dad, south park etc).

Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, Home Movies, King of the Hill. There all great cartoons.

Family Guy has been picking it up in a big way ever since they came back from being canceled.

Did you guys see the one with Brian and Meg? Awwwwww.

Also, Futurama (which is awesome, but I am sick of because I have seen every episode 10 times) is coming back in 2008, with a movie coming out in 07.

Did anyone else watch Father of the Pride during it's short lived run? That show was awesome.

I've recently discovered American Dad.

It's really funny - don't watch it and think "this isn't as good as family guy" - just watch it.

I like

Family Guy
Simpsons (seen em all) (movie coming out soon)
Futurama
American Dad

American Dad is funny, but not as much as the others

American Dad has it's own brand. It's more politically satirical that Family Guy.

I love Stan Smith.

'By the way, there's points now'

'Man math'

'I've decided to become gay'

American Dad has it's own brand. It's more politically satirical that Family Guy.

I love Stan Smith.

'By the way, there's points now'

'Man math'

'I've decided to become gay'

Definately more political, but that's fine.

"Micheal Moore? OHh, you mean Micheal Bin Laden."

I don't really like American Dad that much. I've seen like 10 episodes, I only watch it if there is nothing else to do

Yeah, I can't get into American Dad. The alien and the goldfish drive me crazy. And the kids are hardly characters.

In fact most of the characters other than Stan are pretty much dead weight, and a show that one dimensional is just not that entertaining.

Always DVR (has that become a verb like TiVo yet? :p) Family Guy and American Dad... and I'll watch King of the Hill and The Simpsons from time to time.

simpsons, south park, futurama, drawn together, king of the hill, american dad, and family guy. pretty much any adult cartoon. :D

Back