• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

does anyone use 30mb.com

They are up now, and have ftp. The site will officially be launched on April 1st 2004. I have been using it for a couple days with no problems.

Originally posted by Matrixnyc
They are up now, and have ftp. The site will officially be launched on April 1st 2004. I have been using it for a couple days with no problems.

That's a long way to go.

What is a long way to go?

the servers are up and the ftp access work. They said members can sign up now, they are just finishing up some of the cosmetics on the web pages of the site.

Applied but No Reply

I applied but never got a reply in email. So my "account" is claimed but disabled. Wuz up?

I'm using it more as storage space right now as I figure out what to do. I've uploaded 29 MBs on it with no problem and downloaded a few to try the speed and the b/w's pretty good in my opinion. (it gave me about 20k on my australian adsl :D)
The application takes about a day because you have to wait for the next day for the email or so. It's happened to me and a friend but I don't really mind unless you have a deadline.
The ftp always seems to work for me hmmm? I dunno firefly but what problems have you had? My ISP seems to have a selective ftp problem. This is like the one out of a few that actually works for me. :\

flin, did the activation email go to your spam folder? Check with them, cause on their support forums, some people said they didnt get the email to activate the account.

You can email them also to find out why you didnt get an email.

Firefly, where are you located? maybe they blocked some ip addresses from abusers

Back