• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dont Trust Homingnetwork.com

scottm

dont trust these guys, they will rip you off, let you down, break promises and dont give you a refund.

i placed a rather large order (over 14 sets) for flash tutorials and control panels etc eg cpanel / whm / direct admin. i was told 1-2 weeks for them to be processed and finished. by the first 10 days i recieved only 1 set. they told me i would get them 2-3days time when i first placed the order.

i then awaited over 3 weeks on the tutorials and still only had 1 set, i was then told several days later that they couldnt complete them becuase some issuses with firefox or internet explore (Whata load off bollix) so i was then told they would refund me in full. i am still awaiting on a full refund 5 days later. i was told once again by "Anis" the money would clear with paypal on Wednesday once again no refund on wednesday he then contacted me on friday saying a refund would be made on saturday afternoon once again still no refund.

over the past month now i have been lied to and let down by this company, i wouldnt recomend this company to anyone. i have had to open a complaint with paypal to get my money back as i feel this is the only way.

The issue is being dealt with and we have kept good communications with you through out all of this, as stated in our email we will resolve the issue this business week. The past 2 months, business has been very difficult and we have had many issues. Hopefully things will start looking up from now on.

If you could email us we will discuss other methods of payment ie. direct bank transfer.

Last edited:
Im personally very happy with Homingnetwork as a whole, they are communicative, helpful, and always willing to work with a client towards an ideal solution for both parties. They helped me a lot through the setting up of my server with them, and since then, there have been no problems with the service, so ive had no reason to need more support. The only thing at the moment is the site, but they say they are working on it, and i believe them. Plus i may still access whmcs, so there is no real disadvantage.

I uderstand you might have had a bad experience with them, but i can still recommend this hosting, and other services to any who ask, in the knowledge that im helping them out. :wave:

I have bought flash tutorials from HomingNetwork in the past. I felt they handled everything in a professinal matter and gave me great service.

No problem, though i do of course expect a huge reduction of next months payment :p actually, will you guys have a testimonial page ?

I've done business with Yellowmc before, and I can say he's someone to trust

well maybe i am just a unlucky customer with homingnetwork, but if you had been put through the what i was put through u would deffiantly say theyre being unfair and non trust worthly.

and as to your email yellowmc nothing was mentioned about getting this resolved this business week (ie starting 12march). i was told by anis i would have refund last week not this week.

well maybe i am just a unlucky customer with homingnetwork, but if you had been put through the what i was put through u would deffiantly say theyre being unfair and non trust worthly.

and as to your email yellowmc nothing was mentioned about getting this resolved this business week (ie starting 12march). i was told by anis i would have refund last week not this week.

I'm sure you will get your refund. Yellow already stated that they've had a few rough months. Every host will run into some bumps in the road.

Breath.....relax .......

:)

Back