• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DonutHost v3

I actually like it a lot :) Maybe you could match the blue background you have for part of your content to the purple in the logo (donuts) or vice-versa.

I don't really see the need for images, but they would make the site a little more interesting :)

I liked the previous design better. As TM said, it looks a bit bloggish.
And your previous design had a good background what went well with the site's name.

I always like to look at the sites of people who cast such quick judgement, it's usually pretty funny....

it does not take long to evaluate a site. Usually a snap judgement is what you want, if something doesn't feel right upon first look most people are going to turn away, Not stare at it for 12 hours until they "appreciate it"

with that said I do think the site could use a few images, I like the color scheme and it does feel comfortable but it lacks the edge that a few nice images can bring to the table

Back