• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Doom 3 Server

william232

Can anyone tell me where i can find a place to purchase a doom 3 game server that is also 100% scam free meaning they dont take my money and saying i didnt pay so if anyone knows ill be very greatful

For a high-stress game like Doom3, you need a server with high specs. If you wany any reliability, you probably be paying more than $85.

Depends - what do you want to host on it? It's heavy but would a VPS suit if it's just for a couple of the mates.

If you can let us know the numbers and features it'll help.

i want a dedicated server so i can install doom 3 and set it up as a doom 3 server and aswell as install counter-strike 1.6 on it so i can install it as a dedicated cs steam server aswell

enough to run both games without any lagging no cpanel/whm required say 180gb of space so i can run more games for my clan and lots of bandwidth and ftp access aswell

i can host you but can you tell me how many servers will you run? i have cs servers already install and you could install doom 3 i dont care but can you tell me plz how many severs will you run?

www.gin-hosting.dl.am or aim me bfsheal

I believe I can help you out, and this will be hosted on a high end server machine. What's your current budget for this?

Back