• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dotnamehost hosting from $2 with unlimited domains and more.

shanee86

Hello from Dotnamehost we would like to show you what we have to offer:

Hosting Plans:

Shared Hosting:
2d (2 dollar) Hosting:
Price: $2.00/mo, 5.00$/quarterly
Space: 200mb
B/W: 5000mb
Addon Domains: 2
Parked Domains: 2
Email: 20
DataBases: 20
Email Lists: 20
Sub Domains: 20
No setup fee's
No contract

Basic Hosting:
Price: $4.99/mo
Space: 1,000mb NOW 2,000mb
B/W: 15,000mb NOW 50,000mb
Parked Domains: unlimited
Add-on Domains: unlimited
Email: unlimited
Databases: unlimited
Email Lists: unlimited
Sub Domains: unlimited

Order

Standard Hosting:
Price: $8.99/mo
Space: 5,000mb
B/W: 50,000mb NOW 75,000

Order

Premium Hosting:
Price: $18.99/mo
Space: 10,000mb
B/W: 120,000mb
Domains unlimited

Order

*Shared account's are instant setup.

* All plans have Cpanel, PHP, MySql and more as standard Features.
*Click here to see standard features.

Reseller Hosting:

Basic Reseller Hosting:
Price: $6.99
Space: 1,000mb
B/W: 15,000mb

Order

Standard Reseller Hosting:
Price: $10.99/mo
Space: 5,000mb
B/W: 50,000mb

Order

Premium Reseller Hosting:
Price: $20.99/mo
Space: 10,000mb
B/W: 120,000mb
Domains unlimited

Order

*Reseller's accounts are instant setup.
*Resell accounts come with all the standard features plus WHM

Our reseller plans are the best around grab one before they go up maybe. Also please see http://dotnamehost.com for more thanks.

We also offer 99.9% uptime guarantee. You can view our uptime here. .We also have a 30 day money back guarantee.

We are a very stable host being in business since 2005 and planning on many more years to come. Also we use top of the line servers that are up to date and monitor them 24/7 and if we need another or bigger one we get one. We also use the top of the line datacenter called FortressITX. We get our servers from FortressITX and have our server admin’s monitoring them 24/7. Our newest server is Dual 2.8ghz cpu 2gigs ram dual 160 gig hard drives. We now offer $55 in free advertising on signup. To access after signup login to cpanel and it is in there. Thanks for looking.

Also why choose us well we are probably the most honest host you will ever find. We don't and never will like other's fake testimonial’s that is probably why we don't have many and others have some many. I have actually talked to friends who owned hosting company's and they told me they faked there's. We will not do that in anyway shape or form. We also unlike other host's offer full one on one support if needed with me the owner of the company via my personal email or im etc. We will help you with everything from setting up your site to error and even 3rd party scripts and design programs and more. We strive to please and will do our best in anyway to do just that. We have happy clients and we are not the biggest host around and that can be a advantage for you. We also offer true email support with reply’s often in less them 3 minutes. Really to be honest reply times depends on how busy we are but more then likely you will get a reply in minutes at most a few hour's think we had some that went for 12 hours because of issue's with old email addresses we forgot about. But we are also very honest host because me that owner and very honest. We are honest in the way we allow and will post both negative and positive reviews on our service because people should see both sides. But so far only one kind of bad review and that was because we couldn't get the user's account moved all the way due to mysql differences on our server and couldn't update and cause issue's with others clients. Also you should also choose us because we can guarantee that our business won't be sold or going anywhere anytime soon. Why you may ask well because this is my dream as owner to run a successful hosting company and people like me don't just let dreams die even if it means going bankrupt.

More info at http://dotnamehost.com

Back