• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dude, where's my Dog Sled?

stabme said:
how many pet penguins you got? and how do you get your electricity? :p

the amount of electricity a canadian clan/family can have is proportionate to the amount of penguins they have running in turbines and such. i thought that would've been common knowledge.

even though I am wearing two parkas I am still freezing in my igloo. Damn those penguins, pedal harder!!

It's those "Silly Americans" who also think Alaska is covered in snow 24/7 with snow blizzards and storms.. oh yea and that it's next to Hawaii!

You think Penguins are bad you should try getting Kangaroos & Dingos working together in the generator shed! We need all the Air Con we can get.. and with this heatwave and all the crocodiles in the waterholes! Whew! :p

Robert said:
It's those "Silly Americans" who also think Alaska is covered in snow 24/7 with snow blizzards and storms.. oh yea and that it's next to Hawaii!

But the map says so, and who's more correct, a person, OR MAP.

Back