• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Entire Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berne

Hi All,

How far off am I with this request?

A company to create my three page website free with guidelines?

A company to host my website?

A company to allow a free domain .com standard?

A company to give me 24/7 help, with 7 day backups?

A company to also provide me with 5GB onlin diskspace with the above cover?

I appreciate all reply's,

Berne...:rolleyes2

Berne said:
Hi All,

Provided you are paying for your webhosting you could likely see..

Some hosts have WYSIWYG editors (what you see is what you get) which you could use to easily build a three page website.

Spend the extra 8 dollars and free yourself from depending on your provider to release your domain if you decide to leave. ;)

Depends on your provider and how much you are willing to spend. It is fairly standard though response times may vary. 24/7 with a 6 hour response time isn't the same as 24/7 with a 15 minute response time.

Hard drive space is fairly cheap but, if you want it on a RAID array with solid server equipment then be prepared to pay.

Berne said:
Hi All,

Berne. as stated in the post above mine.

these are requirements for a paid hosting package.

Help 24/7 is not by all hosts!

7 day back-up is also not the case by all hosts, back-up when requested is mostly the case by newer hosts.

5 gig space? that's gonna costs you. Anyway why do you need so much? and then you must be looking at about 50gig bandwidth? that's really gonna costs you. something like that by us will cost you $15 a month.( includes premium bandwidth .) A free domain? well that you get free on specials or by paying for a whole year hosting by us!

A free website (3 page)? Not too hard, but that will come with a small extra charge.

Hope this is an answer good enough.

Guru

~GURU~ said:
Berne. as stated in the post above mine.

these are requirements for a paid hosting package.

Help 24/7 is not by all hosts!

7 day back-up is also not the case by all hosts, back-up when requested is mostly the case by newer hosts.

5 gig space? that's gonna costs you. Anyway why do you need so much? and then you must be looking at about 50gig bandwidth? that's really gonna costs you. something like that by us will cost you $15 a month.( includes premium bandwidth .) A free domain? well that you get free on specials or by paying for a whole year hosting by us!

A free website (3 page)? Not too hard, but that will come with a small extra charge.

Hope this is an answer good enough.

Guru

Hello Guru,

I am glad of the advice it looks very like Im going for a paid package and Ive got trackers out in the market at this time, but I should state again my case, as I think there is a little confusion.

I require a webbuilder host ( I can supply 85% of content ).
I require a host for my site three pages.
I require 24/7 help, with 7 day backup.

I require a separate file storage space of 5GB.
I require a free doman .com name.
I require good to great bandwidth for both my site and my storage, with the storage it will be the usual file sharing and upload/download ability panel.
I can pay for the free domain name via one year payment, as long as reputation validates this.
I need 5GB for keeping my files secure online, I will not use all this space but its there if I need it right?

Greatful for the advice.

Last edited:
~GURU~ said:
it's great to see a new hostee going for paid hosting.

At least you see the light.

Guru

Hi Guru,

Closing this thread thanks to all.

Yes I see the light but I hope there are no meteors heading my way, God loves a trier! :rolleyes2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back