• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

europe based server web hosting?

medz

i want a web host that is cheap,reliable and well established.

i dont want a web host that is going to lie to me and say they have these server hosted on ££££ blah blah blah,,, we they are most probably hosted on shet celerons in a closet somewhere.

the reason i want the hosting servers to be somewhere in europe or uk preferably. is because i want ping times to be low and access to page to be great for my customers.

ive find one host...but i dont know much about them. and im pretty sure i can find something cheaper and better. http://www.tsohost.co.uk

im just looking for basic requirements like 1 mysql database,php for my opensource shopping cart..
not bothered much about bandwidth or space.

Hello

I would like to offer you a package in our own data center in Manchester UK. We own all our servers & operate our own network.

The package is called ''Lite''

300MB Disk Space
2GB Data Transfer (Bandwidth)
10 Addon Domains, Sub Domains, MySQL, Email Accounts.
Telephone Support (INC Sundays)
Access to our script section

£5.99 Per Month or £59.90 Per Year.
Please Click Here for further information.

Thank you.

Hello,

Pastilles Networks can offer you:

GreenSpangle Plan
500MB Disk Space
2000MB/2GB Transfer
All cPanel features
PHP,MySQL,CGI
£2.99 - $5.94 P/M
Order Securely

30 Day money back guarantee.

The coupon code you must enter on sign-up is FREEWEB90FM

The code above entitles you to our spring into summer 90% off your first month discount.

If you need more information please email me at admin[at]pastillesnetworks.com

Thanks,
Pastilles Networks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

We would like to offer you our Copper package

200 MB Space
2 GB Bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
Unlimited Domains to host
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited POP3/SMTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
PHP 5, MySQL 5.0.24
24x7 Email, Live Chat & Toll Free Phone Support
99.95% Uptime Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
£22.99/Year

We are a UK based web hosting company with UK based servers. Our servers are located in our London Datacenter in UK. You can view the complete features list, pricing and other linux shared packages at http://www.eukhost.com/packages.php

Hi there,

Thank you for asking for a hosting offer.

We would be pleased to do business with you.

We are a large organization operating nearly 20 individual hosting companies with a large network of Quad CPU servers. We are proudly providing hosting services to over 150,000 customers world-wide.

Our operations center is based in the UK.

I would like to show you our PHP / MySQL Premium Hosting plans using cPanel X / Fantastico, prices starting from only $2.99 per month and include a free domain name.

http://byethost.com/paidplans.php

If you have any questions or problems please contact our sales team at:

sales@byet.net

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
If you are still interested, we at Host Color Europe can offer you a stable and reliable hosting based in Amsterdam. Please check our web site to compare our hosting plans and feel free to contact us at any time whether you have any questions.

Good Luck!
A.

With so many different hosts available, it can be difficult choosing which one is best suited for you. GeniusHost's prices are realistic so we can provide you with a top quality, reliable, and up to date service. We do not cut corners.

We treat clients as individuals, and we go that extra mile to ensure satisfaction. We even create daily backups of your site at no extra cost.

Our servers are based in the UK on a 100Mbit connection.

Basic - 100MB storage/3GB transfer - £4 GBP per year
Smart - 1GB storage/10GB transfer - £10 GBP per year
Genius - 10GB storage/100GB transfer - £60 GBP per year or £6 GBP per month

All packages come with: cPanel control panel, infinite email accounts, infinite email lists, infinite MySQL databases, infinite FTP accounts, infinite Sub domains, infinite Parked domains, infinite Addon domains, PHP, Shell Access on request, Frontpage extensions, Off-site backup, Technical support, Payment via Paypal or Cheque, and not to forget free Activation.

Find out more at http://www.geniushost.net.

AT CHEAPHOSTDIRECT.COM WE WILL GIVE YOU A PACKAGE FOR 99P

SPACE 1000 MB
BANDWIDTH 5GB
MySQL Databases UNLIMITED
Subdomains UNLIMITED
FTP Accounts UNLIMITED
Emails UNLIMITED
Addon Domains UNLIMITED
Parked Domains UNLIMITED
cPanel YES
Fantastico YES
24/7 Tech Support YES