• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Evaulating Web Hosting 50gig storage/500gig transfer

rachelsfx

Currently evaulating webhosters with availability of storing 50 gigs and allowing 500 gigs of transfer a month (U.S. based companies only). Price is not as important as quality. We will implement the site, as yet defined, by January 2006. Looking for a long-term contract with established provider. Must have the ability to provide full services including five subdomains, 100 secure email accounts with 50 mgs storage, etc. Products is not adult entertainment. Must be able to stream video and audio. Post your message here and we will contact you. Thank you!

Brianna Melanie Charm
Vice-Chairwoman - EVP - Public Relations
Teardropfilms Entertainment Corporation

Note: Must have 24/7 phone support. Also, I was told, we may need to increase to 2T transfer after 6 months. Be honest. We do scour the web for reviews. Dedicated hosters are welcome. We are in the process of hiring a webmaster to run everything and do everything (not here though).

Brianna

I would definetly recommend going with a dedicated server (if you werent planning to already). However, I would actually stay away from The Planet as there have been MANY bad reviews about them lately.

Back