• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ezhostlive down :(

It would have been better to make a new topic instead of bumping this old one. But yes, it is down. I don't know why I'll try contacting anish or zlx

heh, you should change your sig then, since it seems they have had ALOT of problems as of late.

Servers are still down. Can the admins (zlx and Anish) please explain the current status, that at least would be helpful.

Another one bites the dust then , Sad to see all clients suffer from irresponsible hosts doing runners.

But should really let the hosts comment if they are still around

Thought you were familiar gravnes. Well zlx or Anish really should post here. This is where 90% of the people probably found the host and where 90% of the users wait for help.

---Could a FWS Mod/admin please send email to anish or zlx, their profile won't let me send them email

Hi ,I am extermerly sorry for the late approach, i wasnt aware of the server down. I have fixed it and the DNS with take 24hrs to propogate, There was some issue concering the the IP and server problems. I had left kuwait on 7th june to India to do my course B.Com with computer Application and a diploma in International trade and foreign exchange.My schedule is kind of over loaded so couldn't get online.I have been trying to contact z|x for past few days just came to know few hours back that he had left the county for some importand mater and will be back only by the Aug. As for my will accept the pending new request and close the registeration untill z|x is back.

Once again sorry to all the members on ezhostlive.

Regards,
Anish

Back