• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EZhostlive Upadte

ezhost-anish

This is to inform all the ezhostlive member's here that we are currently facing some issues with the new server after moving to the new vps.Please get a cup of coffee as we try rectify things here.

Regards,

What is happening to Ezhostlive? I found that the forum in not working and probably the database is also old.

Unreliable!! Too many downtimes!!

This in not unreliability. Administrators there Anish and z|x are very responible about hosting. They must be having some severe problems. I have experience with them when they were admin at another free host. Have patience, sure they will find some solution.

Before i start,my personal apologize for the issues happened EZHostLive, i know things can get pretty frustrating , for those of EZHostLive user's who have been there with us from the beginning know there where some downtime's here and there not as routine but all unexpected one's.The reason i dint post any recent issue after my first thread is because, i didn't want people who doesn't use our hosting to abuse us and i was kind of taken out by some peoples replies.Yea ezhostlive may not be as old as other, we just began a month back and there are still things where are doing for better economical environment and we guy provide the best service we can without asking anything in return and am happy to see at least a few ( barely few ) respects that.Me and z|x pay for the server and all thing related things and expect for others is some regard for that an di don't think that's too much we are asking!!
Here's the mini-report on what happen.
After we moved EZHostLive to a new vps, there where some DNS issues we had to face and my internet failed me.so i couldn't do much and servers went unstable for some time and it was yesterday things got back.Things are safe and under control now and i would like to thank the user for the patience.

Regards

Back