• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fan Site Network for Sale

Flaunt

URL: http://ifresh.nu

My licensure exams are coming up fast but I haven’t done any studying because I spend my time online playing support to my hostees. This is infuriating my brother to no end and he is pulling out his credit card support so I’ll have to sell out and have no reason to be online anymore. Since my billing dates come before the google checks, I have no option but to sell my fan network.

All accounts are hosted on a server from Layered Tech. It’s already paid for until the 25th of September. Server specs:

Dual Xeon 2.8
2048 MB RAM
Dual 160 GB SATA Drives
100 mbps port
Cpanel, Fantastico and WHM
2000 GB BW
Savvis DC
$150 monthly, plus 75 if additional bandwidth is needed (Additional 1300 GB)

The buyer can retain the server for the accounts. LT charges $100 to the owner upon the transfer. The buyer can also choose to transfer the accounts to his own server. This would cut down on his monthly cost a lot. The server will be cancelled after the move.

As incentive to my hostees, I have been registering domains for their sites. The buyer will get all of the domains registered related to the network:

Network Domains:

ifresh.nu (Namecheap, expires Jan. 6, 2008)
ifresh.us (Namecheap, expires August 20, 2007)
ifresh.at (EuroDNS, expires June 2007)
my-flips.com (GoDaddy, Dec. 6, 2007)

Hosted Domains (R=registerfly, N=netfirms, D=DomainRightNow, C=Namecheap)
R a-brody.net
R alluringdesigns.net
R ashleyfan.net
R avril-images.net
D chadmmurray.org
C frankiemunizweb.com
R frankiemunizweb.net
D irresistible-mariah.com
N lindsayportugal.com
R lindsaypictures.net
D nicole-scherzinger.us
N rbd-photos.com
N rbdforum.com
R baby-jane.net
D beyonce-gallery.net
N beyonceboard.net
N brandonjrouth.org
R david-odonkor.net
N parismedia.org
D lavignestyle.com
N nicole-addict.com
R pussycatdollsweb.com
C reggiefan.org
R starsphotoshoots.net
R tatunews.net
N ultimate-amerie.com
R westlifeslife.net
R xtina-gallery.net
R xtinamedia.net
N xtinaxpression.org
D ashlee-s.com

The current nameservers are using flaunt.nu. I’d rather not sell it because it took me months to come up with that name and it was supposed to be my next project. The buyer may change the nameservers or use the ifresh.us ones. I have been hosting the main domain ifresh.nu separately so that if the server goes down, support is up. You can decide how you want the network set up though.

The source of revenue is Google Adsense. For August, the network brought in $335.80, although it’ll be probably be more this September since it’s consistently logging over 11 dollars on most days, 14.40 yesterday. Highest daily earnings was $18.61. Interested buyers, request for a screenshot through PM. And yes, all of the earnings displayed in the screenshot are from the network.

Main Site Statistics: August
http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/4483/polok0001wj8.jpg

Main Site Statistics: September
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4184/polok0000wm6.jpg

I do have to make it clear that this your usual free hosting service. I do not own any of the sites, except for the main site and the domains I registered. Only serious bidders, please!

Start: $900
BIN: $2000
Ending Date: Sept 8, 2006 1 AM GMT

I was hoping to get at least $1000 for this but I deducted the LT fee from the start price. I am also not asking for any compensation for the server prepayment I made already because I am looking to sell and transfer everything this week so I can be offline until November.

Last edited:
Back