• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite Season!

I like how it is right now, whichever season we'd be in. I love winter because it brings everything to a halt.

There are things I like about all Seasons.

Summer: I like the long nights that let me go outside until 9 PM.
Fall: I like the smell of the crisp fresh air, and frost in the morning is good too... but I hate frost on my windows. (I also like the Apple's from our trees with Apple Sauce and Pie)
Winter: I only like Winters when we get some great snow falls and storms. I don't like wet and dreary ones without Snow. Cold and sunny ones are good too though.
Spring: I like the warm days and longer nights.

My favorite season

My favorite season is Autumn. I love Harvest time, and the cooler but sunny weather.

Hot Dog Season.

Oh it has to be relative to the weather ??? Curses!

Ok then. FINE! I'll play this game your way then. =P
Ok sorry... No need for all that previous text.

Summer, cause I am now finding it easier to get cold then warm. (Thanks medication)

i love winter seasons...
foggy days. and then rainy days... :)

Here, winter can be several things all at once :(

Gotta love "Sub-Tropic" regions such as south-central Wisconsin.

Snow one day, rain the next, foggy after all that, then snow, rain and fog in the same day, all within 2 hours.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about hail! We get that all year 'round (when there are major storms), so don't be surprised seeing snowballs falling from the sky... IN MID-SUMMER!!! :D

It's all about fall - Halloween, leaves, you don't have to run the AC nor the heater, hockey starts up, and good beer.

Every time of the year! We don't have seasons here in Sri Lanka. No summer, no winter or no anything. :)
Everyday is the same.

Back