• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa WorldCup 2002 results [Take 2]

germany played shit against ireland, usa, paraguay, cameroon
they only one with luck and Oliver Kahn
and south korea is pretty good

It's hard to picture Germany with the World Cup, more likely the world cup has picture of Brazil all over it. Again, unless it was another "rigged" game like in '98, otherwise hard to even said Germany will made it into the final with Brazil. Since, more than likely I believe S. Korea and whoop Germany fairly well, like they did with Portugal, Italy, and Spain. S. Korea this year have very great potential of making into the final with Brazil, and they're very deserving to they had proven themselves along the way as anybody has seen.

Originally posted by murat
what if oliver kahn has a bad day ?

What if Germany "again" scores a goal and then played defense for the whole time and doesn't let the Koreans break them down?

Germans are not easy to breake down, especially when Korea isn't such a great finishing team.

Originally posted by Mikki00
*Gasp* Maybe because I had watch soccer and played soccer enough to know that? :rolleyes: Every red card mean that a player will get kick out of two games, regardless. Otherwise, people wouldn't be in fear of a red card so much. And no one would cuss at the ref. everytime they recieved a red card.
:devious2:
i remember the guy saying on tv that he would be out in the brazil-england game and the semi-finals only.

I remember the guy on saying on tv that the jaw something something so he must have been that one i guess.

Originally posted by Mikki00

It clearly said, that you guys haven't watch FIFA world club enough to know that if a players get two yellow card in different games, he will result in being kicked out for one game. But here Ronaldinho got right away the red card in a games, that mean he will and can't play for two games. Don't believe me? Go check your source on the official rules of FIFA in fifa.com.

I'm not questioning your knowledge of the game but aparently you are wrong. Go checkout: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/020623/1/17me.html

I could have told you that. I reffed soccer for 6 years, and took courses for it every year. It's easy to get the facts misconstrued and think that he gets two games, when it really means the game he got sent off in and the next game.

Originally posted by Blank Verse

and yet, look where they are...:rolleyes:

exacly, they haven´t lived up to the expectations... they´ve just gotten through anyway... thats a strenght in itself...

germany might very well beat korea though, spain neutralized their offense pretty much completely...

Originally posted by spork

exacly, they haven´t lived up to the expectations... they´ve just gotten through anyway... thats a strenght in itself...

germany might very well beat korea though, spain neutralized their offense pretty much completely...

They've been expected to win. They've been winning. How is that not lving up to expectations. They may not have been playing their best, but they found ways to win when it mattered most. That's the sign of a strong team.

I'm with Brazil! ;)

Also, it's strange how Brazil and Germany have never played against each other in a World Cup Final in the history of the game. This may well be a ground breaker.

Originally posted by Blank Verse

They've been expected to win. They've been winning. How is that not lving up to expectations. They may not have been playing their best, but they found ways to win when it mattered most. That's the sign of a strong team.

they´ve been expected to play good football, they haven´t... that they have gotten this far despite that is either a sign of strenght, luck or lack of resistance...

Korea is out :crysad: I really thought they would go further after beating the *favourites*

So eventually a South-American vs European Final on the way ;)

Anyways, Korea played very well as a team. Hope to see them as an even stronger lot in Germany 2006!

Originally posted by spork

they´ve been expected to play good football, they haven´t... that they have gotten this far despite that is either a sign of strenght, luck or lack of resistance...

You were saying? :D

Back