• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Files storage

xguy001

I need a place to store my files and there are hosts which says they are allowed...but i cannot find them...

I need
- Unlimited Space
-Unlimited Data Transfer...

Originally posted by Jan
Good luck :chinese2: What sort of files you want to store?
Yeah u noe...I play chess so probably i want to share some of my best chess programs,but mind me...I am not sharing *so called pirated stuff* they are all free stuff

Originally posted by xguy001
Yeah u noe...I play chess so probably i want to share some of my best chess programs,but mind me...I am not sharing *so called pirated stuff* they are all free stuff

You kind of contradicted yourself there xguy001. You say you need a place to store your files in the first post, but in your reply you say you want to share your files. You're obviously lieing about them not being illegal, otherwise you would just list the programs you are using. Maybe you should preview your post next time :rolleyes:

wow... unlimited....

most unlimited space hosts have a limit about 85k - 1mb.

if your lucky then you can get a good host that has no limits,

but im sure u wont find any.

:rolleyes:

If there was a unlimited hardrive, and if there was a unlimited ISP speed, then there will be tons of hosts free, but u wont expect this not until the year 3000, maybe even 4000.
http://server3.come2store.com/
is the only best unlimited provider known

You cannot find them? I'm suprised... :confused2

It is near impossible to get hosting matching your requirements, unlimited? Better luck hosting it on your own hard drive.

I need a place to store my files and there are hosts which says they are allowed...but i cannot find them...

I need
- Unlimited Space
-Unlimited Data Transfer...

PS:

- Unlimitted mySQL and Oracle Database
- ASP / PHP / PERL / JSP / CFM
- Choice of Cpanel or Ensim (latest version)
- No Ads
- 24/7 collect phone call support
- root access :p

Originally posted by Ryan_man
You kind of contradicted yourself there xguy001. You say you need a place to store your files in the first post, but in your reply you say you want to share your files. You're obviously lieing about them not being illegal, otherwise you would just list the programs you are using. Maybe you should preview your post next time :rolleyes:
I think u have misunderstood me...
I want to share the files I have stored...or else why do i store the
files...but they are all freewares and sharewares...so no illegal stuff...I myself hates illegal stuff on the net...

I think u have misunderstood me...
I want to share the files I have stored...or else why do i store the
files...but they are all freewares and sharewares...so no illegal stuff...I myself hates illegal stuff on the net...

Uhm, sharing and storing are two completly different things. If you're storing the files, you're simply storing them as back-up, or for reference. If you're sharing, you're making files available to the public for download. Storing, Sharing, one's for personal use, one's not.

Unlimited... lol... You'd be extremely lucky to find a free storage host with 10MB, and with 'unlimited' bandwidth.

Uhm, sharing and storing are two completly different things. If you're storing the files, you're simply storing them as back-up, or for reference. If you're sharing, you're making files available to the public for download. Storing, Sharing, one's for personal use, one's not.
Oh..then...probably I really did contradict myself,then...sorry...

Re: Re: Files storage

Originally posted by leetcrew
PS:

- Unlimitted mySQL and Oracle Database
- ASP / PHP / PERL / JSP / CFM
- Choice of Cpanel or Ensim (latest version)
- No Ads
- 24/7 collect phone call support
- root access :p

No FTP? Are you crazy :confused:

In answer to the question though why not simply post links to the sites where you found these games and for the site you could write out your chess games or something :devious2:

Oh, it isnt for sharing.... Umm I knew that.

Well why cant u use Yahoo Briefcase. If you run out of space make another account.

Originally posted by drkmagic
Oh, it isnt for sharing.... Umm I knew that.

Well why cant u use Yahoo Briefcase. If you run out of space make another account.
It is just too hard to remember all of them

Back