• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For those people dissin on datablocks read this

Devine Kos

I have been with datablocks for a few months now and I can say that this is the BEST FWP on the planet and John is a great guy. I don't care if he is running his site off of a 28.8 modem that he got from his older brother, who himself, found in a trash can the fact remains that the site is very fast and the reason most of you are coming down on him is because he is making money and you are not and his users actually think of him as a friend and not just the some guy that runs the server. Hell if the guy shut down the site today would still want to keep in contact with him just because he is a hella of guy. Now your next beef with him is that he ripped off his design form yahoo and bootbox, well that too just goes to show you how trivial some people can be. I mean who cares what his site looks like. If it was pink with purple polka-dots and had your momma sux all over it then I would still be happy to use it cause to me it is the service that matters not the design but if it bothers you all so much then I will design a new look for the site "if john wants me to" that does not mimic any site around but will come from my own imagination and I will do it for FREE. Why you ask... well I guess it all boils down to the point I made before and that is John is a great guy offering a great service and it's about time somebody said thank you. So stop dissin on my boy cause he's takin all of your peoples away and deal with the problems you have and maybe, just maybe you too can be just like him someday :)

(Nuff Said)

Hey John.. oops I mean Devine Kos (ya right).. well so your saying that you don't care that the company that hosts your site lies and steals from other companies? I see... well that makes a helluva lot of sense..

Hey,

Every company or start up company gets some bad press - Think of it as his christaining. People have voiced there opinions and it's done and dusted. I pop by is site quite a lot and know he has a lot of satisfyed users. Maybe next time i have a problem with his service *IF* i ever do i'll contact him via email just to save all this from happening.

I wish him all the luck in the world. I hope he succeeds where i failed ad-free hosting. It's time one succeeded. I also hope he gives WorldZone a run for there money teehee ... Its a lesson learnt all round

" cracks open another can of bud ...... Want one John? "

Rest assured John I am not. Just look at the IP addresses of our post and you can see that. Anyway I did not post this to start yet another flame war hence the (Nuff Said) at the end of my post so this thread should be close as it stands. And so once again (Nuff Said)

Originally posted by robert

Hey John.. oops I mean Devine Kos (ya right)..

Hey what gives with you guys?????
Everytime somebody praises or slams some company.........some Loop thinks that person is from THAT company or workin in ANOTHER company
against the slammed company........Give it a rest....

Oh .......btw........Lee Harvey Oswald DID do it !!
LOL
(And I'm with every company that ever existed)

Originally posted by Devine Kos
I have been with datablocks for a few months now and I can say that this is the BEST FWP on the planet and John is a great guy. I don't care if he is running his site off of a 28.8 modem that he got from his older brother, who himself, found in a trash can the fact remains that the site is very fast and the reason most of you are coming down on him is because he is making money and you are not and his users actually think of him as a friend and not just the some guy that runs the server. Hell if the guy shut down the site today would still want to keep in contact with him just because he is a hella of guy. Now your next beef with him is that he ripped off his design form yahoo and bootbox, well that too just goes to show you how trivial some people can be. I mean who cares what his site looks like. If it was pink with purple polka-dots and had your momma sux all over it then I would still be happy to use it cause to me it is the service that matters not the design but if it bothers you all so much then I will design a new look for the site "if john wants me to" that does not mimic any site around but will come from my own imagination and I will do it for FREE. Why you ask... well I guess it all boils down to the point I made before and that is John is a great guy offering a great service and it's about time somebody said thank you. So stop dissin on my boy cause he's takin all of your peoples away and deal with the problems you have and maybe, just maybe you too can be just like him someday :)

Ever heard of paragraphs?

(Nuff Said)

I'm another happy datablocks user.... I'm happy with the free service.

I only wish all free hosts could be as good as datablocks!

I *would* pay for this service.... its that good!

I do use paid hosting.... but for the amount of traffic my site gets...Datablocks does the job for me.

I have used TONS of free hosts... and none compare to datablocks.

There is no free host out there without banners CGI that works as good as Datablocks.... They even host my UBB!

I'm happy with this service... more than I can say about tripod and hypermart. Though I have had a geocities site for over a year and I am happy with that too. It gets a nice amount of traffic for being on a free host :)

Datablocks is Cool

Hey...Jiohn is an awesome guy...knows how to talk to newbies...knows his stuff with webwizards and just has a great service all together...a lot of other free hosts can take a lesson from John at Datablocks...!

For shame to all those who diss!

James

Back