• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forget Apple, Blackberry does it again!

sarah[foxlass];1117898 said:
Damn it. Why do I keep falling into your traps you lot are terrible to me.

It's our way of showing affection.

You could also consider it a rite of passage.

It's our way of showing affection.

You could also consider it a rite of passage.

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAA!!!!
OMG! that made me laugh So hard! It's a right of passage. :lol::lol::lol:

Despite the fact that everyone is criticizing their own beliefs about their own like and dislikes of their possesed item, Apple and Blackberry has it's ups and downs. No company is perfect of making these products, but adding the camera on the blackberry ipad system was a brilliant idea.

I love Blackberry, I hate Apple (Despite the fact I love my iPhone 4, but that's a different story :D ).

So yes, the iPad - many have tried to compete and failed. Let's step this competition up, shall we?

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/?rid=3#

The new Blackberry PlayBook - it's gonna own and I can feel it. Can't wait to get my mits on one.

So....you still feel the same way about the much-delayed, already-widely-panned, as-yet-unreleased, failure of the BB PlayBook?

I thought not. :evilb:

I use an iPhone but I have heard that typing is very difficult on the iPad. Is that true?

It's definitely different than on a desktop or laptop. If you have to do a significant amount of typing, I would highly recommend the keyboard dock - it works great.

It has more to do with holding the iPad, than anything - it's not the touch-screen or anything like that. You either have to hold it with one hand and hunt and peck, or hold it with two hands and try to stretch your thumbs to reach the keys in the middle.

They at least came out with the Torch. I think they must have something up their sleeve. They are too big to surrender.

You're right that they're too big to surrender. But I see them as having the same attitude as present-day Microsoft and Nokia, and IBM in the past: they know a sea change is taking place, but their corporate culture prevents them from taking advantage of it. They believe they've always made cell phones a certain way, that have a certain set of features, and look and behave a certain way - and RIM sees no need to change this now. This will bring their death. RIM is taking too many of the wrong kinds of risks: the fact that the PlayBook was announced so far ahead of its release is one of the dumbest business moves of 2010. Any buzz that was captured at the time (which is the only reason RIM announced when they did) will be long gone when the device is released. And, the announcement gave competitors a comprehensive look at what RIM is releasing so that when it is released after another 6 months or so, competitors will already be there with their devices and software.

This can be compared to Microsoft in operating systems/Web browsers/mobile phones, Nokia in smartphones, and IBM in personal computing. Companies that do not recognize a paradigm shift are usually eaten alive.

I will concede, however, that part of Apple's consistent high performance comes from their stellar brand image - it takes a lot to build a brand, and it takes a lot to lose one, but Apple has so far done a great job building their own pristine brand.

Back