• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum admins,look this thread!

aju

I am searching for a partner to start up a community using forums.Forum admins who is already running a forum is also invited!

I have with me all the tools required for starting one :

vbulletin license
vbseo license
vbarticle license
gallery license
dedicated server

PM me with your ideas or your exisiting forum url.The forum can be running any kind of softwares..may it be phpbb,ipb,smf.. not an issue.

Please contact me asap!

Hi. I would like to help/assist you with your community :)

Could you please PM me with the requirements needed for the job, or add me onto Windows Live Messenger: msn [@] adamparton.net

Thanks,
Adam.

I am searching for a partner to start up a community using forums.Forum admins who is already running a forum is also invited!

I have with me all the tools required for starting one :

vbulletin license
vbseo license
vbarticle license
gallery license
dedicated server

PM me with your ideas or your exisiting forum url.The forum can be running any kind of softwares..may it be phpbb,ipb,smf.. not an issue.

Please contact me asap!

I suggest you to start a community on subjects that you like and have basic knowledge , hobbies etc.

Good luck.

I have extensive knowledge, running and managing forums, pm me and let me know exactly what roles you are looking for the admin to play etc..

Back