• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum Hosting - Low Space / Medium/High Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchOut

Hello,

I am currently looking for a free, stable and most important a very fast host, I am going to host my MMORPG discussion forums there, and I need good bandwidth around 10gb bandwidth, and space around 100-200 mb.

I need a stable host, not one that offers freak packages, and that works slow, and that will go down in a few months, if I success I will be willing to pay to be hosted, if the server is fast.

Nothing illegal or related to illegal will be hosted or linked, all is legal.

I need a fast server, if anyone really has a fast server and offering free host, reply below, thanks.

I would appreciate if there were no ads at all, thanks.
WatchOut

Last edited:
ill give you 1 for a start up price of 1 dollar

Next time check where I have created my thread at.

To be honest, I do have a paid host but I am not very glad with the speed, however it's a very reliable server, that's why I am staying there.

CNLucas, please let me know which plans you are able to offer me, and how about the speed?

Thanks,
WatchOut

WatchOut,

If you need 10GB's bandwidth, we can offer the following. If you can do without that much, you can take a look at our other packages.

- Lucas

-----

Cuatro
+ 500 MB's Webspace
+ 10 GB's Bandwidth
+ 10x Features
cPanel and Fantastico
Subdomain or Domain
60 FNx Required for Request
90 FNx Required for Upkeep Per Month

-----

New Thread: 10 FNx
New Reply: 3 FNx
Per Character: 0.02

I can do that easily at giga-host.info just register and file a request. All we request is one google ad per page on the site.

This is the perfect web package for a beginning website:

Space: 350 mb (This site uses 10 mb)
Transfer: 25 gigs
Ftp Accounts: 5
Email Accounts: 5
Databases: 5 (MySQL)
Subdomains: 10
Parked Domains: 2
Addon Domains: 2

You can try us, you can also upgrade.

My10GB.com is offering :
  • 10GB Space
  • 20GB Bandwidth
  • NO ADVERTISEMENTS on your pages !
  • Free subdomain
  • Domain name support
  • FTP Support
  • WYSIWYG editor
  • PHP Support
  • MySQL Support
  • 10 MySQL Databases
  • Application installer ( you can install with 1 click : tikiwiki, Joomla, Mambo, UseBB, bBlog, cutenews, wikiwig, SMF, osCommerce, coppermine, MyLittleForum, 4images, phpBB2, ZenCart, gallery, Nucleus, MyBB, sBlog, wordpress, Xoops )
  • INSTANT ACTIVATION

Regards,
My10GB.com Team

I decided to go with My10GB.com, as their front page and my forum loads very fast.

Thanks for your entries everyone, My10GB.com also offers a great support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back