• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Found This Funny

Dan

Bullah
NLC
My Fiancee was just reading through the Papers there and in the Jobs section was the following:

"Web Developer:
Applicant must have technical knowledge of HTML and CSS Software......."

Like, isn't HTML and CSS Languages?

Darned Irish don't know nuffin! :p

hahaha

But yeah, I knew that's what they meant. It was the way they worded it. And underneath that was something like "Have experience in DreamWeaver MX and PhotoShop."

hahaha

But yeah, I knew that's what they meant. It was the way they worded it. And underneath that was something like "Have experience in DreamWeaver MX and PhotoShop."

WTH, you have to have experience in DW?

That's a bit stupid.. I know CSS/XHTML fully and never touched dreamweaver in my life, and consider myself to be a lot better than all these dreamweaver wannabe designers.

Dreamweaver is overpriced in my eyes. That's the only piece of software in the CS2/CS3 suites that isn't worth buying. I had to use it in school, along side FrontPage, I found FrontPage easier to work with, but I still prefer to use scITE.

Dreamweaver just slows you down :p

Back