• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 25MB SUBDOMAIN Hosting - NO ADS!

If any hosting company gives you hosting with no banners, or no offers, you will only have hosting for 2-3 months. We offer an alternative way for a person to get a free plan. The customer pays nothing, but we get an affiliate payment for the quote.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If you want a plan, get it. If you don't, please see the board as there are many other free hosting offers.

hello netmondo, i've completed 2 quotes and sent the welcome letters to your email (forms@netmondo.com)... this is for the 300mgs space, 7gb bandwidth free plan right?

also, what do i do now once i've completed the quotes?

hey thanks for the account netmondo... i was just wondering if i get access to cpanel and what my username and password is for it... i cant seem to login..

also, how long do i get to keep the account for? hopefully i can keep it always.,,..

thanks again netmondo ;)

The free subdomain hosting has been taken down, due to some people who just love to try to mess something up!

NO MORE CHINA/JAPAN/TOKYO IPS OR SITES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL......................

WE HAVE TRIED TO BE NICE AND NOT PICK AND CHOOSE, BUT THESE IP'S HAVE CONTINUED TO MISUSE OUR HOSTING.

IN THE LAST HOUR WE HAD 4 CHINA IP'S SCANNING AND DOS'ING OUR PORTS! I FEEL THAT THIS IS BECAUSE OF SOME SITES BEING DELETED FOR WAREZ AND WAREZ!

OUR FREE DOMAIN CUSTOMERS ARE FINE, BUT THE SUB-DOMAINS WILL BE DOWN UNTIL MY BOSS DECIDES TO PUT THEM BACK UP.

WE ALSO HAD 3 CHINA IP'S REGISTER 34 FREE ACCOUNTS IN 12 MINS.

IF YOU HAVE A SUBDOMAIN WITH US, AND IT WAS FOR LEGIT REASONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT salesrep12@netmondo.com AND I WILL CHECK IT OUT.

SORRY FOR THIS, PLEASE THANK THE GUYS WHO ABUSE IT.

Last edited:
Originally posted by netmondo
NO MORE CHINA/JAPAN/TOKYO IPS OR SITES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL......................

Sorry to hear that...:( I am from Tokyo, Japan but I can tell you that I didn't even attempt to sign up! I swear!:eek:

Back