• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free blog host script?

You could try WordPress Multi User.

WordPress MU is multi-user version of the famous WordPress blogging application. It is ideal for people wanting to offer a hosted version of WordPress, but due to its complexity installation and maintainance is not supported in the same manner WordPress is. (You cannot get support on the WordPress support forums.)

Using WordPress Multi-user edition you will be able to people be able to sign up for a new blog and have them securely manage their templates and settings without affecting any other users. Only one blog per user is allowed, but you can have unlimited users, and you can have multiple users on a single blog.

Site: http://mu.wordpress.org/

Is there any others besides that one? I tried that and it will not work on my srver because we have register globals set to on and cannot change this because of other scripts we have that require it set to on. WordPress MU requires Register Globals to be off.

danethicalhost said:
Is there any others besides that one? I tried that and it will not work on my srver because we have register globals set to on and cannot change this because of other scripts we have that require it set to on. WordPress MU requires Register Globals to be off.
You should have a dedicated anyway because a host needs to..

ezshare said:
You should have a dedicated anyway because a host needs to..

I didn't ask if I would need a dedicated or not. In fact, I said nothing about what type of server I need.

Back