• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Blog Services

oates151

Hey guys,

I'm just beginning to work on a free blog and forum hosting website and I wanted to hear your comments on the name of it and how I can make it successful.

Vita is latin for "Life" so I think ill make the slogan "Blog Your Life"

Im going to be using BlogHoster as the software to offer all the free blogs since I have been told it is the best. I also bought a 20 GB reseller account for the domain and hopfully when I start getting revenue, ill be able to purchase a server, let me know if that was a good choice.

Let me know you have any ideas or suggestions on scripts/software, server space, revenue etc..

I appreciate it guys.

Last edited:
Nice name..

I'd recommend that you start with a VPS though.. a reseller account won't offer much help to your members if they want some switched on/off or whatever.

Thanks much for the post Jamson!

I will be releasing the blog this weekend and I will post all updates here ;)

I hope you will all join up for our free blogs! No ads will be required for the next few months and I think i'll only have ads on the homepage, not on the actual bloggers pages so they have more freedom.

Also, as a grand opening promotion, for all those who sign up and refer members (haven't decided on the number yet) will receive a free Top Level Domain for their blog OR option of free cpanel hosting on their domain. Do you guys think thats a good promotion? Should I make any restrictions to prevent scams etc or should I add more to the promotion/cut anything out? Any comments appreciated on that.

Thanks guys!
-Pat

defo bro, blogging is the big thing, people want say stuff and they want a place to say it without having to do alot.

Sometimes it's interesting to read about people's experience if this story isn't very long and all the thhings are given in a laconic way but I hate reading long with a lot of digressions ones.

Back