• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free co.tv domain with DNS

juaribd

Good news to all freewebspace friends. Just launched a new service like co.cc . They mailed me and I have registered three domain from that. Same as co.cc . DNS record, A record, MX record etc. are available. www.co.tv

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news to all freewebspace friends. Just launched a new service like co.cc . They mailed me and I have registered three domain from that. Same as co.cc . DNS record, A record, MX record etc. are available. www.co.tv

Thanks

Can you tell me in what language this website is?
Because it isn't in English, why did you post it here anyway, as it isnt in English.

co.cc is not free after 1 year - you will have to pay a small payment to continue. Is co.tv like this?

Is it just me or everyone who is trying to register any domains less than 7 characters being shown their premium domain page that costs $199 lol.

I tried 5 names, 3 of my family members and all were premium :)

If any one has any success registering a 5 character name please let me know.

Regards

about free domain .co.tv

(co.tv) This free support is a trap.

I got a free domain from there about 10 days ago..

And I pointed the dns to my hosting..

Then 3 days later,I couldnt be displayed..So I visited www.co.tv.and Chech my domain..

I found that This domain is a PREMIUM ! domain.
This domain name will be yours for only paying 199 $.

I got a conclusion : If ur website has got High traffic,the free domain will be

Changed to the premium Domain..:shame:

(co.tv) This free support is a trap.

I got a free domain from there about 10 days ago..

And I pointed the dns to my hosting..

Then 3 days later,I couldnt be displayed..So I visited www.co.tv.and Chech my domain..

I found that This domain is a PREMIUM ! domain.
This domain name will be yours for only paying 199 $.

I got a conclusion : If ur website has got High traffic,the free domain will be

Changed to the premium Domain..:shame:

That's no good. Talk about playing off other people. Seriously though, a premium subdomain name should not cost $199 it shouldn't even cost $50 unless it was a less then 3 letter name.

Yeah co.cc is not free after 1 year.renew price is 3$.i had good traffic on it.if i talk to co.tv then its showing me premium domain.my name was 8 charcacters long.its their policy.

All the free subdomains are now useless, they are charging for all services ;)

Best off buying a domain, its a TLD or ccTLD and u have complete control!

co.cc made a big move to charge for next 1 year, it is useless as it us just an expensive sub domain.

Back