• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free! cPanel 11/5 GB Space/50 GB BW/No ADS/Installatron/FAST Response/Reliable Server

Secret

SiteFrost.com offers FREE NO ADS cPanel/Installatron hosting for everyone!
Visit SiteFrost.com for more information & to sign up.

Why choose SiteFrost? :)
  • Totally FREE, No hidden fees
  • cPanel 11 control panel with X3 theme
  • NO ADS (AT ALL)
  • NO LINK BACK REQUIRED
  • NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION
  • NO FILE SIZE LIMITATION
  • CAN HOST MULTIPLE SITES IN 1 ACCOUNT
  • CAN HOST MULTIPLE DOMAINS IN 1 ACCOUNT
  • UP TO 5 GB OF SPACE
  • UP TO 50 GB OF BANDWITDH(Monthly Transfer)
  • EASY to UPGRADE to a Higher Plan/Package
  • Installatron (automatic script installer, better than Fantastico)
  • MySQL databases, PHP, Perl, FTP accounts, add-on domains, parked domains, email accounts, email forwarders, sub-domains, etc.
  • Fast, reliable server. Check our uptime at Host-Tracker or HyperSpin. 100% server uptime!
  • Super FAST response & activation (We always have at least a staff online)
  • Read hosting details here - Read Server & PHP Info here...

Seems too good to be true?
:confused4 Read our members testimonials here. We are not lying :).

So, what are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW!:p

We will also offer a free TLD domain soon... Just check SiteFrost.com for details...

* In order to get a hosting account, we require small forum posting starting at 1 post/month.

Nice Offer.
Please tell me more about Domain Offer.

Well, it's a competition. At SiteFrost, we have a suggestion forum where all inputs from users are discussed. The members & staffs are still discussing on what kind of competition should be held (with free domain name as the prize). Check out the suggestion forum in SiteFrost.com. We really listen to our members (a lot of members' inputs applied already). :)

So, join SiteFrost NOW and 'decide' how will you get the free domain! :D
The speed is very slow!:fangel:

It depends on how you define "slow"? We (me, team & members) never feel that SiteFrost is slow... The downstream (server's upstream) speed can reach up to 223.73 KBps (kilobyte, not kilobit). Average server response time is 0.2 second. Maybe your internet connection is too slow. (No offense) Please consider changing your ISP so you can open web sites in a better (faster) speed. :D

Thanks.

ah, dude cut down on the font styling please.
do you offer things like sendmail & safe_mode, or i guess that's "upgrade only"?

I think Credit system is best for Domain offer.
or
Create a Poll in this Forum and ask which one is best?

I have hosted my website on sitefrost and its very good.
Thanks for the nice comment. :)

ah, dude cut down on the font styling please.
do you offer things like sendmail & safe_mode, or i guess that's "upgrade only"?
php sendmail() is enabled. php safe_mode is off by default, use .htaccess to change the value. See server info here.

I think Credit system is best for Domain offer.
or
Create a Poll in this Forum and ask which one is best?
We already have that in SiteFrost.com. If you have any question/suggestion, you can tell us via the Suggestion forum at SiteFrost.com.

Thanks.

Back