• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Hosting 500mb disk space/50,000mb bandwidth

Thank you both for your feedback I am happy that our service is living up to your expectations. Please submit a ticket and we will upgrade your accounts for you to the new specs if it is not already done. Exhisting clients need to let us know as we have to manually do it for them.

Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and please let us know if you have any questions or issues.

gud service you have frnd.i have free account on ur hosting.i was looking for free hosting to test templates and php scripts.i couldn't find any suitable host.finally i got account on backy corp.i have also linkback you.

Good、reliable hosting for free. Backy corp system detects only the software often prompts: deception.This is a headache.
:D

Backy Corp uses MaxMind Fraud Detection system which is one of the industry norms for detecting fraud orders. We use this on all FREE & Paid hosting account requests. If a person wants an account reviewed manually we will do so upon request as once in a great while MaxMind has it wrong. We are limiting free accounts to 1 per person.

nice site, loved the server selection option. I hope it stays active and does not crashes suddenly, which usually happens to the free hosts...
Signin up =)

The costs are offset by our paying clients. As well as a few company websites that we manage/host. Please feel free to signup and spread the word. We do not require ads.

i have joined this hosting today by the feed back people are giving this might be a good hosting i hope this is ive been searching the internet for 2 weeks i could not find any good one this the only good one.

thanks for the free hosting mate

:evilb:

We manually screen all free hosting accounts to prevent possible abuse. Since there is no payment that is made. If you want instant activation our paid hosting packages provide this.

Back