• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel hosting!

gctuxdenizen

HEY!

I want to host your site, FOR FREE! I can provide 1 GB of disk space and 10 GB bandwidth to you FOR FREE! I am experimenting with optimizing a cPanel server for WordPress sites, so if you want to develop a site, or just play around with a concept for a site, please vist shiveringdenizen.info!

Whats your deal, bro?

I am working on developing a configuration for cPanel servers that allow optimum hosting of WordPress sites. In order for there to be any real test of its effectiveness, I will need multiple, autonomous users on the box.The fully specialized configuration will only be applied to accounts at request.

Why Host with me?

Why pay for hosting when your just starting to to build the site? Why Pay to host a site your not even sure your going to want to use? I can provide free cPanel hosting for the forseeable future, specializing in hosting WordPress.

Have a non-Wordpress site you want to host?

No worries, You can probably host it here, any and all interested will be considered. Open a ticket describing what you want to host. Please note, at this time, I cannot offer any space for developing Magento Sites.

Again, the site to get started at is shiveringdenizen.info

Hope to hear from you soon!

******IMPORTANT NOTICE!*****

Currently, new accounts cannot be created due to the overwhelming response of those interested. any further responses will be added to a queue.

So much for that.

"Currently, new accounts cannot be created due to the overwhelming response of those interested. any further responses will be added to a queue."

Ouch, that was fast! How is that you got such an overwhelming amount of applications? I highly doubt it. If anything, it sounds like you need to filter your applicants better. Here's one tip: if they sign up with the domain "google.com"...don't accept ;)

One would think that he/she would have the decency to reply that the offer is no longer valid.

Back