• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel Reseller Request

Please verify with your university first.
My District doesn't really let students post their work off their servers for security and
Hacking purposes. Since, you don't want to write a perfectly good 50 page report and have it stolen the day after you finished do you? But, Doing this for college level its your choice, I've helped with High School servers. Colleges are more loose on the standard I guess. But schools get their own servers for this purpose usually. My School's studio has a 10 TB, 4 Tier server rack with monitors, just for the studio broadcast alone, which doesn't make sense, we usually save our projects on our computers internal drives. How ever our media center has a 14 rack, with 3 IT's watching all web activity. I'm sure the school has enough money to sponsor this, and even more sure they have their own servers some where.

(( the reason for the low TB with so many racks is because the servers are running in raid, with SCSI i believe ))

hi mate.you would like to check our free 15gb resellers.not unlimited but suits to your needs.

Free Reseller (Limited time!)
15,000 MB Disk Space
150,000 MB Premium Bandwidth
cPanel + WHM (Web Host Manager)
Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Resold Accounts
Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, Emails, etc
NO ADS!
MORE - SIGNUP

Questions? Contact us at go[at]hostingfuze.com or visit our community forums! Signup instantly for a FREE 1GB shared hosting account. Visit us NOW![/code]

@GotHosted
Thank you for your comments, but if I get sponsorship from the University, it was impossible, and I have done these things before making a post and thread here. not all of a university can provide sponsors, a university I am not the best and largest, need to be in the know still use the computer lab only P4 ...

@Dharmik
Thanks for your offer

Back