• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ace0
lol...are you gonna keep this thread going forever? id like to see how long we can make it. thousands of pages?
take a look in the testing things our forum and the longest thread..

maybe this can be the longest POINTFUL thread

lol yeah keep the domains flowing to keep the longest every POINTFUL thread going :chinese2:

lol...are you gonna keep this thread going forever? id like to see how long we can make it. thousands of pages? i guess youd have to keep giving away domains then

Why not, domain contests are great advertising? :bandit2:

take a look in the testing things our forum and the longest thread..

maybe this can be the longest POINTFUL thread

lol yeah keep the domains flowing to keep the longest every POINTFUL thread going

That was the goal the entire time... really...! :D

haha- yeah didnt see that other one, but that one has been around for 2 years, this one a month... i did the math that one has 213 pages, if this one keeps up the same rate for 2 years = 264 pages... whoo! so, that means 51 more pages every year, if that one is at 213 while this is at 11, it will be 3.96 years till this one catches up.

well it will be even faster if we keep posting nonsense like this :p

but thats a loooong time...i think id have arthritis from typing responses by then, but hopefully id have a free domain! heh

and to answer all your questions of 'dont you have a life' before you ask, the answer is nope, none whatsoever :biggrin2:

Originally posted by ace0
well it will be even faster if we keep posting nonsense like this :p

but thats a loooong time...i think id have arthritis from typing responses by then, but hopefully id have a free domain! heh

ROTFLMAO LMAO

:madchrist

Lifeless, you didnt answer my q

there doesn't seem to be much interest in another draw..maybe because everyone saw the prev. comp is already over so they dont bother coming back. so maybe you should draw this one early for your 'loyal' followers ;)

:p

Well in order to give away domains we have to make some money. :bandit2:

Too bad I can't do both. :crying5:

Okay guys, I've decided to move the date back to the first of April and give away 2 domains like last time.

Seems like a good idea. :applaudin

I'm thinking of ending this a few days early due to lack of interest.

Lets say the drawing is on the 27th for the two domains. :bandit2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back