• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free .de domains with special chars, instant sign up

From what i understood from their site their something like new.net. You need to install their plugin in order to access your domain ... so it's not a real free domain give away.

well... what you understood is wrong. the domain will be even registered on your name.

lol... i didn't say it isn't registered on my name. I ask... if i register one of those domains now will it work without installing a plug-in to my browser ?

oh, you saw the plugin at their site. this is just because internet explorer doesnt support special characters like ü or ö, most other browser does. means, if you reg a domain with a special char, IE users wont be able to access your site except they install a patch for IE which fix this bug. if you dont use specai charackters, everyone will be able to open your site, without any plugins.

murat said:
so which error message do you get ?

Bitte geben Sie den korrekten Ort und dessen Postleitzahl an. Diese benötigen Sie, um die Registrierung erfolgreich abzuschliessen.

i tried to translated with my opera and this is what i get .
Please you indicate the correct place and its postal zip code. These
need you, in order successfully to lock the registration.

but its seem failed after i filled with correct place and postal zip code.

yes I also get it.. Im just barely getting knowing almost NO GERMAN, >.< this error is gay, and What is ORT? city, countrie?

let see
Vorname = Firstname
Name = Family Name
Strase = Street and Number
PLZ = Area Code
Ort = City
Geburtsdatum = Birthday

oh well, i just saw the offer is already over, but will be continued later! excuse me people!

maybe it's because the address/postal codes are fake and not real. if someone would provide real ones to use, and see if they work, then... yea...

Or maybe it's because it only accepts German addresses/postal codes/cities :) You'll notice, there is no "country" field.

eh, nvm.
heres partial of the translation you get after everything.

"In the pilot phase unfortunately only 100 Domains can be registered. Please you have still something patience and to try you later again! Their dates of registration remain!"

Back