• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

LockerGirl

Hello all,
I know my chances of getting a free domain are VERY slim
Especially since i have nothing to offer you return.
But, im thinking of setting up a hosting business and i need a domain name to set it up.
So, maybe when i get some profits from my little company, i could pay you back?
I know its lame... but, maybe i could code your site for you, if you need coding or maybe you need script integration? I dont know.
But please, i need a free domain. Please, do suggest ways i can pay you back.

Around four years ago a .com, whose name I forget, offered free domain names in exchange for recieving email ads but they did not last long. It is extremely unlikely you would be able to get a free domain; however, since ICANN (I believe) has opened the domain registry business to many companies, prices have dropped to as low as $9 a year. If you cannot afford something as inexpensive as a domain name you should reconsider entering the costly arena of website hosting.

Last edited:
Yeah i know. but i already asked my folks for so much money for the business i forgot about the domain. but its ok now, i have one :D

Just curious, but what kind of hosting service do you plan on starting?

Do you have your own server, or are you going to resell?

I suggest if you wish to start a business, start at the bottom and BUY your domain name first. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back