• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain names or cheap domain names

I was wondering if anybody is offering free domain names,my only problem is,I don't have a site yet,if anybody can still give it to me for free I'll appreiciate it,and if you can't maybe name a business that will give it for free with no posts(Oops I forgot to mention,I can't post for it)and if thats not possible either then how about a company or a person,who will offer cheap domain names,the budget is max $4 for each,and this offer can not be a promotion,it has to be a perment offer

Check Craigs offer at the other topic. And namecheap.com as far as i know offered some promo with the .info, but it isnt permanent.

Lol,I said a permanent offer,lol but i'll get some .infos anyways,but I'm looking for like .com,.net,.org and etc and it can't be a scam

007Matrix said:
Lol,I said a permanent offer,lol but i'll get some .infos anyways,but I'm looking for like .com,.net,.org and etc and it can't be a scam

lol u mean craigs offer is a scam? :p

Back