• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free High-Quality PHP Scripts

NukedWeb

One or two of you might remember from two years ago or more that I had offered some free and purchased PHP scripts on my site, NukedWeb. After my two-year sabbatical from the internet, I decided to come back to (among other reasons) create a simple, small site to give away some of those scripts that I use to sell. I didn't bring back all the paid-only scripts, but a good number of them. :) I'm offering them for free here:

http://nukedweb.memebot.com/
or
http://nukedweb.havesite.com/

Some of the scripts I'm giving away:

MyOwnSearch - Run your own search engine site, with meta results and google-adwords-like advert system

FreeImageHost - Run your own free image hosting service with complete control over bandwidth, size, etc, and automatic inactive image/user purging system.

MyBannerExchange - Run several banner exchanges in different categories/sub-categories from one system

FAQBase - Manage your FAQ database online with admin features to add/edit/delete categories and entries

ForumHost - Run your own forum hosting service. This setup uses the classic message hierarchy you may've seen back in the 90's. ;)

GuestBookHost - Run your own free guestbook service.

PHP Script Index - Creates a PHP script index much like the one HotScripts runs.

PhotoRate - Lets users upload pictures and allows them to vote on them.

Again, use this link or this one to access the site.

Last Request: My mom died less than a month ago of cervical cancer at a rather young age of 50. It was a late diagnosis and utterly blindsided me, and I'm having a rough time dealing with her not being here anymore. :( If you're religious, please say a prayer that my mom finds her way to heaven. It would really mean alot to me. :)

I will check out your site, some of those scripts sound like what I have been looking for.

Did you make these scripts? If so do you still make scripts?

Also very sorry to hear about your mom, I will pray for you.

I made these scripts sometime between 2001 and 2003, but I did updates to MyOwnSearch this morning to fix all the meta engines. I don't do PHP anymore and probably never will again, God willing! Those updates today were the only PHPing I've done in 2 years, insanely stressful!

Since I had no plans of starting my business up again, those scripts weren't gonna do anyone any good sittin' on my hard drive! So I put em to better use. :p

Back