• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host for using rapid leech script

el_magic

hi everyone

i wanne free host with any Disk Space and Monthly Data Transfer

but the most important i can use rapid leech on it

i`m waiting

for this, u will have to at least get a paid hosting.
i dun think there will be anyone will offer u a free account for rapid leech...

RapidLeech is mostly resource intensive and, in most cases, used for illegal downloads... it'd be pretty hard for someone to take those risks for free.

Yeah, good luck with that. I can guarantee your account would last till the first time you ran it on our services.

Hi el_magic,

how much space do you need?

u can give me any disk space

isn't a good answer. I can offer up to 3GB Space (if you need more, just request more) and up to unlimited traffic for free. Just send me a PM.

99% of all host free or paid are not gonna allow this now deleted this thread & ban this fool for asking for this stupidness Rapidshare is dead any way

yes i found >>>c0mhost<<<

???????????? have a nice day ????????

Is this a USA Server?

If he put you on an onshore server rapidleech can be used only for legal use can't be used to download pirated content that mostly depends on his webhosting provider.

If he put you on an Offshore server then rapidleech can be used for legal or illegal use then again this mostly depends on the Datacenter of where the hosting provider were they've there server at or lease at as some offshore provider don't allow anything illegal including warez linking, nulled scripts, and etc

Incredible how many hosts are willing to sacrifice their service for people requesting hosting like this.

Back