• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host - HELP!

ddrmaster554

Hello all, I'm looking for a free host that'd be willing to host my website. Here's what I'd like (the minimum requirements):

300MB of space
5GB of bandwidth
FTP
3 MySQL databases
Support PHP
Subdomain
Support for .rbs files

My website runs a flash media player that streams songs (the .rbs files). They're just for streaming purposes, not downloading. I don't want to post in forums on a basis. For an ad, I can put a small one into my actual web site, but none that directly embed themselves into my pages.

www.TFBHosting.biz/ this is what i offer.

Free Plan
----------------
300 MB Space
1 GB Bandwith = 1000 MB
Max FTP Accounts: 0
Max Email Accounts: 5
Max Email Lists: 1
Max Databases: 2
Max Sub Domains: 0
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0
-------------

http://projectsatans.com

For a limited time projectsatans.com is offering free cpanel accounts with 20GB space and 1TB bandwidth for 20 posts in our forum. All accounts include:
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon/Parked domains
Unlimited MySQL/PSQL
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited email accounts

All accounts are ad free and only require you to make a one time 20 posts. After your done with those 20 posts, request the hosting here: http://www.projectsatans.com/index.php?showforum=16

DDRMaster554, we can offer you up to 1,000MB space and 6,000MB bandwidth:

Our Package:
  • 250MB-1,000MB of Disk Space
  • 2,500MB-6,000MB of Monthly Bandwidth
  • 10-50 MySQL Databases
  • 10-50 E-mail Accounts
  • 10-50 E-mail Forwaders
  • 10-50 E-mail Lists
  • 10-50 Auto-Responders
  • 10-50 FTP Accounts
  • Requires 15 posts to purchase, and 15 posts per month

You request your space/bandwidth, for instance if you wanted 300MB/space and 5,000MB/bandwidth, no problem, we can provide you with that. Check out www.agfxweb.com.

Hi. If you have not selected ZoomCities (pretty much the only other host that has replied and is not an over nighter) You should check out www.synced.org. We offer quality, reliable, and 100% free hosting. We do require one ad - but this is to keep our service as quality as it can get. Let me know if I can help you.

Mike

Back