• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Hosting by me! (again)

EpidemiK

NLC
OK I got some hosting setup for my site.
You get

- you.phuzion.com
- sometimes ads :cool2:
- 50 mb space
- unlimited bandwidth
- advertised on my site
- can be used as file storage
- can create multiple accounts
- ... cant think ...

and no there isnt php,mysql,cgi, this is just some simple hosting.

However, if you need some better quality hosting, just e-mail me or IM (preferred) [both on my site] and i will see if its possible.

my site is http://www.phuzion.com

if u have questions, just post in the forums or reply to this thread! :cool2:

Last edited:
muttle.com cobrand.

I'm assuming no FTP, but the "unlimited bandwidth" claim will hold true to a point- muttle is on cogent bandwith, and a server which appears to be supplied by fdcservers.

A good idea for hosting and not having other people's files on your own computer. I like it:D

Last edited:
why's it redirect to a hostingextreme url? :p epi3.hostingextreme.com/~username ...and has a load page on the way with an ad for hosting with phuzion.com. Interesting new definition of "no" we've got here. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
why's it redirect to a hostingextreme url? :p epi3.hostingextreme.com/~username ...and has a load page on the way with an ad for hosting with phuzion.com. Interesting new definition of "no" we've got here. :rolleyes:

lol thats the other guy i was hosting dont look at edb or sf1 forums ...

Originally posted by Canuckkev
By no ads do you mean "No ads added by you" ? Cause Muttle stick ads on...

sometimes yes sometimes no :cool2:

ok, then why do the rest of them all say they're under construction or else redirect to some portal site? Not a single one of them has their site uploaded?

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
ok, then why do the rest of them all say they're under construction or else redirect to some portal site? Not a single one of them has their site uploaded?
nope :eek:

Well I've got 19 members and 9 have uploaded something. 5 of them are in Chinese too...

Do you have a login area? Might be helpful...

Well I've got 19 members and 9 have uploaded something. 5 of them are in Chinese too...

hehe,have anything wrong?

hey epidemik,

I saw your litlle HL program, so I think you're are also a HL/CS/TFC fan. Now a have a questions:
Could you host my CS Clan site and my clan board (invision board)?
We don't need much space, just mysql+php(if even possible cgi). A pop-up or text link ad would be ok.

Yes it's on the main page .. where t says hosting [signup][login]

Originally posted by Soujirou
what is the phuzion program ? :confused:

i dunno, just something i made cuz i was bored

Originally posted by makk551
hey epidemik,

I saw your litlle HL program, so I think you're are also a HL/CS/TFC fan. Now a have a questions:
Could you host my CS Clan site and my clan board (invision board)?
We don't need much space, just mysql+php(if even possible cgi). A pop-up or text link ad would be ok.

sure just contact me

AIM: EpidemiK3
E-Mail: webmaster@phuzion.com

Phuzon is secure or ...

Hi EpidemiK3 :)

Is your host secure? I mean what if someone (hacker maybe?) ruin my web?
btw... I looked on Hosted People. Guess what? Their web still underconstruction! How you comment on this?
Last question... on the next century are we ( let say... "client") must pay to your host?:confused2

thanks

Re: Phuzon is secure or ...

Originally posted by K12
Hi EpidemiK3 :)

Is your host secure? I mean what if someone (hacker maybe?) ruin my web?
btw... I looked on Hosted People. Guess what? Their web still underconstruction! How you comment on this?
Last question... on the next century are we ( let say... "client") must pay to your host?:confused2

thanks

depends on the hackers skill and experience :rolleyes:
you should put backups on your computer so u can reupload them just incase

the underconstruction is that no one has actually uploaded anything, although a few have, mostly chinese :chinese2:

no u will never pay for hosting ... it will ALWAYS be 100% FREE :cool2:

no zips or exe files allowed

no zips or exe files allowed, but otherwise seems fast ,basic hosting like u say. not very good for file storage without them

Re: no zips or exe files allowed

Originally posted by we647
no zips or exe files allowed, but otherwise seems fast ,basic hosting like u say. not very good for file storage without them
cant you rename your zips or exes to something like .html and tell your visitors to right click and save target as and then rename back to .exe or .zip? :confused:

What happen to you Phuzion?

Wow... :eek:

What happen to Phuzion.com dude? :biggrin2: That web awesome! But... :confused: where's the button to 'sign in' ? Btw Epidemik where's the addresses (e-mail) to contact you? Is that 'webmaster@phuzion.com' ?

Keep up the good work will you? :cool2:

Back