• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for personal blog

Yanakeesa

Hi!

I am going to open a personal travel blog (with a lot of photos). I am in need of:

- domain hosting (I own a .com)
- 1 to 5 GB storage
- 5 GB transfer
- PHP with mail() enabled
- 1 MySQL db
- 1 FTP access
- no ads, or a text link at the bottom (no banners)
- OK with french language

110mb.com seems awesome but doesn't offer any MySQL db in the free plan. So either I find a free and reliable MySQL database provider to use with 110mb, or I have to find a free host which suits my needs... After some days of research, I am asking for your help!

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

What do you think of ads if I let you put them where they worked for you? It wouldn't be at the bottom, but you can make it work with your layout. This would just help us to offer the reliability you deserve.

Otherwise, go with Flickr. Great suggestion, Host-xl!

Hi,

What do you think of ads if I let you put them where they worked for you? It wouldn't be at the bottom, but you can make it work with your layout. This would just help us to offer the reliability you deserve.

Otherwise, go with Flickr. Great suggestion, Host-xl!

What I don't want is an ugly banner on top of the website, but of course if it is an ad that I can place myself, I would do it if the host is good.

Disk Space : 15GB DiskSpace
Monthly Bandwidth/Transfer : Unmetered
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
Sub Domains : Unlimited
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
Email Accounts : Unlimited
E-Mail Lists : Unlimited
PHP 5
PHPMyAdmin
Perl (Cgi-Bin)
Cpanel 11 : Yes
Fantastico De Luxe!