• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for personal blog

webpigeon

Hello,
I'm a student currently studying Computer Science in England. I am looking for a free host to host a wordpress blog and a wiki. It's possible I will also host a few other small php scripts when I am developing or testing them (if permitted by the host).

I am requesting the following:
500mb of space,
1gb - 2gb of bandwidth,
PHP, MySQL and FTP.
I do not require CPanel or a web based host management solution, i'm more than happy with an ssh connection if you'd prefer.
I own a domain name (www.webpigeon.me.uk) so do not require a sub domain

In return I am willing to put ads on my blog, and link back to the hosting provider. I can also offer technical advice and assistance to other users or help with system maintenance and management as I am an experienced Linux user.

Hi,

Let me first state that your request here almost seems like a breath of fresh air - It's great to see someone who has realistic expectations from a free host, so kudos to you!

Feel free to check us out at http://www.l4rge.com - we seem to fit most of your requirements barring the disk space.

Our current offering is 250megs, however, I'm very flexible and if you require additional storage for genuine purposes, you can apply for an upgrade at no additional cost.

Also, we have no intention of placing any form of advertising on your website, ever.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything else.

Last edited:
My-Webhost.info can host you for putting a simple linkcode on your site.
1 GB Disk space
10 GB Transfer
cPanel
All of the rest is unlimited.

Add FWS 2x to the notes to get double disk and transfer.

Back