• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting For Website With Many Hits

Space-Host

Hello,

I am willing to host an already established website.
This would be a website that has already got alot of hits and alot of visitors. The only Requirement would be a banner on the main page advertising Space-Host.co.uk.
The banner can be found here..... http://www.space-host.co.uk/Space-Host.gif , You may change the size of this banner as long as all the text stays.
....................................................................................................

What you get....

You get all the features of the platinum hosting package!!!!
This is free!
So see what we offer in our platinum package click http://www.space-host.co.uk/services.htm

Thanking You
Jamie Quinn.

i have a website that gets about 15-20 unique visitors a day (dont know if that is enough or not), but it doesnt get as much traffic right now because i dont have a host to host to actual site. the domain is spumcomania.com. i was also wondering, if you are still giving out hosting, and if so, is there domain hosting with cpanel?

how much hits do you need? because i probably have 200-500 unique visitors a day.. Also do we only have to place the banner on one page (the main page) ?

thanks...

i'd really like to have an account as no free host offers what you do. thats why my site is down at the moment... out of space..

can i have an account even though my site is down? i'll upload it to space host and can you guys review it?

thanks..

Looks like the site might be down. I've tried a half dozen times this evening (after 22:00 EST) and cannot get through. Get the message from IE -- Cannot find server/The page cannot be displayed. :(

do you mind supporting an adult site? I have a site get at least 1000 uniq visitors, and the number of hits is going up day by day, very fast growing site.

Back