• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting From Host Savers From 500MB to 3GB

tlchosting

LOGO.GIF

We are offering some great free packages. Every web hosting plan comes with 99.9% uptime guarantee, and is fully guaranteed by the owner himself. If you ever have a problem with the regular support, just talk to us via skype or live chat and we will personally take the time to give you the VIP attention that you deserve.

Free 500MB
* 500 MB Diskspace
* 1GB Bandwidth
* 1 Mail Boxes
* 1 MySQL Databases
* Free and Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
Order

Free 1GB
* 1GB Web Space
* 10GB Bandwidth
* 1 Mail Boxes
* 1 MySQL Databases
* Free and Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
Order

Free 2GB
* 2GB Web Space
* 20GB Bandwidth
* 1 Mail Boxes
* 1 MySQL Databases
* Free and Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
Order

Free 3GB
* 3GB Web Space
* 30GB Bandwidth
* 1 Mail Boxes
* 1 MySQL Databases
* Free and Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
Order

The colors are funny, it's a childish combo and I like it (a little).

But if you want to host other than personal sites, I recommend you a professional design. :p

We are now giving away up to 5GB disk space on our free packages. And as well as this we have just updated our cPanel to cPanel 11.25.0-R42213.

We are sorry about that, we recently had some issues and it took some time to sort it out. But it is now fixed and working.

You have a package with a large space and bw. But some people may want more than just 1 of each feature. But personaly, I think it's a good host. (If you don't mind the number of each feature.)

Back