• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free HOSTING NEEDED.

soulm8sflyff said:
OMG! It's almost 1 week now and nobody wants to host poor old Mogadishu here? :eek2: :p

:tired2: .........................................................(I'm Blind)
Ahsot.Ro - From Now ONE I Only ADVERTISE FOR THEM.
My Domain is Alexzander.Ro NO AHOST.RO ( I Need A Good Hosting for Me Not For Ahost.ro)

:cry2: .................

Your chances seem to be very small in this case. I mean even if ahost.ro has been up for only 2 months and you yourself wouldn't go with them concerning stability cause you are not sure but yet you offer others hosting, i mean this is total contridiction! the plan in your sig is exactly what you requested and still you won't take it cause of ads and stability.

Anyhow GuruHost will and can not offer you this. With out ads... are you crazy?

I would say try speaking to hostgool and if you have more than 300 visitors per day then you get the ads waived right?

and by the way what will your site be about that you need so much space and bandwidth???

Good luck! cause you'll need it... even that might not be enough! :D

People You Missunderstod me.
I Don't Want to Change my Hosting (hostgool.com( I search to see if Is Possible to get something good Without ADS on every page)
Anyway i have more trust in a stable service in free hostinge Like hostgool Than ahost.ro even if i advertise it.
Anyhow GuruHost will and can not offer you this. With out ads... are you crazy?
No. I'm Not crazy i Know verry Well Nothing can be free (somebuddy need to pay). I know Ads Help To "live" .
PS: i Advertise Ahost coz is a new Free Hosting and people need to know (They will tell if is a BAD or GREATE Service).
I Need So Much space and bandwidth coz i have an Photo Album (With wallpapers,Funny pics,cars,animals,nature,babes.etc. and so on.

For the momment All The Best To competition... ;D

Thank you all for comments.

Back