• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: Space: 110 gig

tama722

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
-
Do you need any other features? (optional)
-
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content, video hosting etc) (optional)
adult content
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
110 gig

Nobody is going to give you 110GB of space for free. On a 1TB server, you're talking about 1/10 of the space...for free.

Nobody is going to give you 110GB of space for free. On a 1TB server, you're talking about 1/10 of the space...for free.

Not only are the taking it for free but will be running 'adult content' which usually brings in quiet a bit of money. You're not going to get that amount of space for free.

PS: Host's don't forget about the legal requirements before replying to this post.

Not only are the taking it for free but will be running 'adult content' which usually brings in quiet a bit of money. You're not going to get that amount of space for free.

PS: Host's don't forget about the legal requirements before replying to this post.

What do you mean?

Last edited:
I'm guessing the copyright stuff. Most adult hosts do not own the copyright for the material they host, so US-based hosts are out of the question.

Well, you never know. It may be home recorded stuff or something. Just saying, worst case scenario you get a DMCA request and take down the website for violating your TOS.

True, but you don't really want to be known as the host who doesn't care about illegal content. You can get a bad name really fast, even if you do respond to the DMCA requests. No different than knowingly hosting warez, or nulled scripts, etc.

True, but you don't really want to be known as the host who doesn't care about illegal content. You can get a bad name really fast, even if you do respond to the DMCA requests. No different than knowingly hosting warez, or nulled scripts, etc.

I'm not trying to imply you should knowingly host illegal content. I mean yeah, the 100GB+ space request is a little suspicious, but that doesn't mean it's illegal.

Oh yeah, I know. I was just explaining HostBug's warning. This is obviously something the OP is going to have to answer to. 110GB isn't going to happen anyway, but it's most definitely not going to happen if he doesn't own the copyright to this stuff.

110GB, and host adult contents?
For free? I think the OP is thinking that he is in his dream now...
Even on a paid hosting, this will not going to be cheap.

Back