• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Request

I can offer the hosting with no problems but are you asking for a free domain as well ?

ye im asking for a free domain because x3t is getting sponserd but the only problems is that Interion(who gave me the domain and webspace) stopped and a other host take over and i dont now how long it will take till x3t.nl will be offline

Well I can offer you everything you need, but not a free domain - you want a free host and a free domain.

YAGH - Yet another good host - Can offer you - Package B which contains...

Package B
Space : 200 MB
Bandwidth : 4 GB
MAX domains : unlimited
MAX e-mail accounts : unlimited
MAX e-mail lists : unlimited
MAX databases : unlimited
MAX subdomains : unlimited
CPanel theme : x3 (CPanel 11)
Points required : 50 YAGH$ to request, then 50 points each month!
+====================+

Visit our forum for more info, and for bigger or smaller packages: http://www.yagh.net

Well I can offer you everything you need, but not a free domain - you want a free host and a free domain.

YAGH - Yet another good host - Can offer you - Package B which contains...

Package B
Space : 200 MB
Bandwidth : 4 GB
MAX domains : unlimited
MAX e-mail accounts : unlimited
MAX e-mail lists : unlimited
MAX databases : unlimited
MAX subdomains : unlimited
CPanel theme : x3 (CPanel 11)
Points required : 50 YAGH$ to request, then 50 points each month!
+====================+

Visit our forum for more info, and for bigger or smaller packages: http://www.yagh.net

ye i saw that but you need to be very active to get those 50 yaghs each month

ye its easier for members and people on server to remember the site and such things

and i will look about how you can earn money

Right, we can do it two ways. You can set up a .uk.to at afraid.org and you sign up with my hosting (link above).

Or, you can sign up at my hosting (link above) and once you have signed up, I will set up the uk.to and pass on the details :)

i got a domain from xeepo and im very thankful but my ftp is offline and there site.so i can't do any thing with it so i thought can i use a other webspace with that domain?

Back