• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Upto 10 gig space and 100 gb bandwidth

I want one, more details later, because i'm eating now... ;)
Could i have then no size limit and video upload? That would be very nice. I would take Plan 3 or 4 with the ad / banner.

Upgraded the hardware?

Are you hosting this from home? -- What are the specifications of the server and the connection? Oh and my account isn't working. ^^

Not my problem.

I requested a special password (check my thread there) and he did set me up with a special password. Now, I tried both the one he gave me and "password" but neither work. Thankyou, but no luck. ;)

I've never seen so much negativity directed towards a new host...its...unsettling! I believe in giving folks the benefit of the doubt...until I get the shaft...then I can be equally.."negative". LOL. Call off the dogs, boys....this will pan out or not....in the meantime, I'm taking a look before passing judgement.

FYI - I registered, got an account up and running and with the exception of some noticeable slowness, and glitchy name server operation...this seems like a perfectly harmless, genuine first time offer.

So my good friend, my world will be MUCH cooler once you resolve those two critiques up there. On the plus side, I found your control panel to be refreshingly rich with features. It's not CPanel, but it beats the hell out of 98% of the other panels I've tried on other free hosts.

I'd love to comment on how true this is ... but am still waiting for my account to start working. Still can't login... I really hope the issue gets resolved soon, as it appears to work for everyone else.

Back