• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting with latest features

steven256

i need a free webhost to host my Vbulletin forum
latest control panel
mysql>latest
php>latest
unlimited mysql database & php
unlimited FTP
300Gb bandwidth or higher
50Mb minimum file upload
5Gb of webspace

Personally you should look for for paid hosting by never the less, is your vbulletin legal (Screenshot to client area would be nice ;))?

i need a free webhost to host my Vbulletin forum
latest control panel
mysql>latest
php>latest
unlimited mysql database & php
unlimited FTP
300Gb bandwidth or higher
50Mb minimum file upload
5Gb of webspace

So many bad things in there.
vB and free host
300Gb bandwidth or higher - transfer - will people get it right!
50Mb minimum file upload
5Gb of webspace

Way too much for free hosting.

how much space/bandwidth your current host offer you? Wat content is in your forum? How big is your sql database?

it's not possible for you to get such stats for free unless the people offering you are like overselling by 10000% or something..... for a big vbulletin forum you should already go for a vps or shared, what's more you're still trying to use free hosting....

My vbulletin is 100% legal nut now i have decided to use phpbb as its easy to setup and most host offers this, i need the hosting to create a community where my friends and people around can share poems & jokes etc.. some sort amusement site

who on earth would buy a license for vbulletin then give it up for phpbb? maybe you're from mars.... joking haha...

If you are changing your mind and no longer goinf for large bandwidth. Check out this offer, i think it may suit you.

YAGH - Yet another good host - Can offer you - Package C which contains...

Package C
Space : 500 MB
Bandwidth : 8 GB
MAX domains : unlimited
MAX e-mail accounts : unlimited
MAX e-mail lists : unlimited
MAX databases : unlimited
MAX subdomains : unlimited
CPanel theme : x3 (CPanel 11)
Points required : 75 YAGH$ to request, then 75 points each month!
+====================+

Visit our forum for more info, and for bigger or smaller packages: http://www.yagh.net

Hm, my largest package is:

Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 50GB
FTP Accounts: 100
Email Accounts: 100
Email Lists: 100
Databases: 100
Sub Domains: 100
Parked Domains: 100
Add-on Domains: 100
Echo Plan

For that much bandwidth, I recommend you pay for hosting. Also, if your hosted by me, I'll need a receipt to your vBulletin for legal reasons.
I do not allow proxies, warez, or adult content.

Back