• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting

s_vicky

I want hosting for my Flash website:

Featues:

5GB
40GB Bandwidth for Flash Website.
Cpanel
No ads,Text link ok.
Php Support.
5 Mysql database.

Support via Forum.

I want one good offer like post2 get domain name.
Thanks

You are asking for WAY too much.

Free hosting is typically in the 100mb to 1GB storage and 10GB maximum bandwidth. For what you are asking for, you have two options. (1) Go with a host that goes down in a week or two. Or (2) Get paid Hosting.

In other words: Rethink your needs. A linkback wont pay for 5GB Space. Nor will ad's, but cash will.

Get paid.

I agree with Hosting-shack on this one... 5GB disk space and 40GB bandwidth is WAY to much to be asking for for free...

Basic shared hosting is not that expensive... You could easily find a plan that fits your needs for less than $5 per month.

In your case (s_vicky), you may need to go for post to get hosting if you don't ready to go for paid hosting.

1GB as a MAXIMUM.

Meaning: anything upto a GB. And even then... Your host would be unreliable.

For what you want, you need to get paid hosting.

Oh, and still. A Linkback wont pay for what you want, you will need to do posting or show adverts on your site.

Yes Richard is right. A free host can't possibly offer you paid hosting for free without anything in return.

What does a linkback do? Unless you have a PR10 domain that you're going to use with that package, then I wouldn't mind.

I want hosting for my Flash website:

Featues:

5GB
40GB Bandwidth for Flash Website.
Cpanel
No ads,Text link ok.
Php Support.
5 Mysql database.

Support via Forum.

I want one good offer like post2 get domain name.
Thanks

With what you're requesting you're better off BUYING hosting.
I wager if you went to say 500MB-1GIG space and 5-10GIG BW
you would find more offers for hosting companies.

Back