• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting

weedfreak2012

is the fallowing possible for free if so where

5gb space
1tb bandwidth
ftp
pop3
ssh
irc
legal adult content
shoutcast
linux perffer centos
cpanel
free .com domainame

I have to ask.

What exactly will you be doing with this?

The 5GB of space, FTP, legal adult, Linux, and CPanel are all do-able.

But 1TB of bandwidth? I would not reasonably expect to give that to anyone unless they're someone I've been with a long time that has grown into that kind of space, or can show me statistics and site history proving that their site is using legitimate content to generate such large amounts of traffic.

IRC and SSH present problems of their own, mostly related to high abuse rates making them something rarely offered. I won't say that part is impossible for free at least, and honestly if you actually are burning 1TB worth of bandwidth off of 5GB of space with legal content I could definitely make the arrangements to get you that.

However Shoutcast has recently been getting a lot of attention because it is often used to stream copyrighted content without permission. Unless you are part of a band yourself to broadcast live or have the cash to buy broadcasting rights, which I doubt since you want this for free, it's a huge risk to a host to offer that in the current market because of legal complications.

As for the free .com name? It would not be the first time I've bought one for a customer. But that only happens when I either know somebody very well or their site is active enough to justify it.

1tb bandwidth
ssh
irc
legal adult content
shoutcast
free .com domainame

I have no problem to give you some things that you need, but nothing of what I quoted from you. Its just b*llsh*t asking that for free.
You are basicly asking for a dedicated server which might cost me between €100 and €150 a month.

I have no problem to give you some things that you need, but nothing of what I quoted from you. Its just b*llsh*t asking that for free.
You are basicly asking for a dedicated server which might cost me between €100 and €150 a month.

I have to ask as it is confusing me....

How can you provide what the topic starter is asking for when you mention in your signature that you are no webhost ???
Why respond at all as if you are a webhost ?

I have to ask as it is confusing me....

How can you provide what the topic starter is asking for when you mention in your signature that you are no webhost ???
Why respond at all as if you are a webhost ?

Sander isn't officially in the hosting business anymore. But she still has a server running and sometimes gives people space on it as a hobby instead of a formal host.

5gb space
1tb bandwidth
ftp
pop3
ssh
irc
legal adult content
shoutcast
linux perffer centos
cpanel
free .com domainame

I don't think any free host will allow that much of resources. Perhaps they might if you let them put in banners and popup ads in your site. You can post about this.

My personal suggestion - The best thing for you to do is to have a buy a domain, link it to blogger blog and upload your content to free sharing sites.

Also check out this offer - http://www.webcs.com/help/adult/freehosting.html

Last edited:
Back