• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Image Chats (Beta)

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
Hello Folks,

Are you looking for a free image based chat system for use on your MySpace, Facebook, forum signatures, e-mails and more? Then do we have a service for you.

http://www.imgchat.com/

Registration is free. We also provide you with a secure layer for entering any personal details (username, password), etc and due to this fact, we can offer our service for use on secure pages as well.

Errors are expected as our beta is rolled out, but as we iron them out we should have a pretty feature rich, community driven site.

If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me via this post or by private message.

Last edited:
Yes I am working on that. We currently have 4, it's on my to-do list. I am currently working on integrating vBulletin and the site, so everything is combined as one unit :).

Thank you, I started this idea last year but I lost interest. I was digging around and found the files so I decided to start it up again :).

Eh? There's some sort of moderation before the message appears? I just tried posting a message on the demo but it didn't appear ):

I just tried adding yet another comment but it still doesn't show :S I don't think there's anything wrong here at my end. Maybe check your script?

Seems to be quite buggy...

For example I cant change my image from the "classic" to the "black" one :(

Back